Any person participating in a course given by the Auderghem Climbing School undertakes to respect the following points:
A) GROUP COURSES:
1) I will make sure that I have paid my dues before attending the course.
2) I come to the lessons with appropriate equipment (shoes, clothes, …)
3) I arrive on time and I am ready when the class starts.
4) I listen to my instructors
5) I respect others
6) If I don’t have a membership, I don’t climb before or after the lesson.
7) If any of the above points are not respected, the instructor may give a warning.
8) After 3 warnings, a child can be excluded from the course without the possibility of a refund.
9) As a parent, I can watch my child climb, but I do not intervene during the course.
10) Despite the vigilance and professionalism of our instructors, an accident is always possible. By enrolling my child in a climbing course, I accept this risk.
11) If one of our instructors considers that your child, enrolled in the advanced course, does not have the required level, he/she may be placed in a group of a more appropriate level.
12) In case of illness or accident, courses can be refunded or postponed, but only for a period of at least one month.
13) In case of cancellation of a course by the Auderghem Climbing School, the course will be postponed.
14) In the event of cancellation of a course due to force majeure, no refund will be made.
B) SCHOOL GROUPS
1) Any reservation not cancelled more than 48 hours in advance will be charged at the current minimum price.
2) The physical education teachers participate in the course and manage the discipline of their groups.
3) Physical education teachers will ensure that their students have the appropriate equipment.
4) In case of cancellation of a course by the Auderghem Climbing School, the course will not be due.
5) In the event of cancellation of a course due to force majeure, we will not be obliged to reimburse it.